National Testing Agency(NTA) invited application form for Joint Entrance Examination(JEE MAIN) admission for Engineering 2020. Interested candidates must read the full article and notification before apply online.
The application for NTA JEE Admission will start from 07/02/2020 and the last date for the application form is 12/03/2020. Candidates must apply within the time period.
- Basic Information
- Notification Details
- NTA JEE Main Admission Details
- Important Dates
- Eligibility Details
- Important Instructions
- Application Fee
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Cut-off of JEE Main Admission 2020
- How to apply for JEE Main Admission 2020
- Important Links for NTA JEE Main Admission
- People may also visit
- FAQ for NTA JEE Main Admission 2020
NTA JEE Main Admission Details
|New Exam Date||18-23 July, 2020|
|Selection Procedure||By Written Examination|
|Study Location||All India|
|Application Start Date||07/02/2020|
|Last Date for Apply||12/03/2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||12/03/2020|
|Admit Card||July, 2020|
|Postponed Exam Date||05-11 April, 2020|
|New Exam Date||18-23 July, 2020|
Candidates must appeared/appearing Intermediate(10+2) with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics(PCM) from any recognized board in India.
- Read the full Notification and full article before apply.
- Passport size photo must be take after 01/02/2020.
- Adhaar Card is mandatory for JEE Main.
- Candidates must have mandatory scanned documents before apply(Passport Size Photo, Signature and Guardian’s Signature).
|For||Paper-1 & Paper-2|
|SC/ST(Male & Female)||Rs.650/-|
|Payment Gateway||Online through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Offline E-Challan Only|
There is no specific age limit but, UR/OBC candidates not be born after 01/10/1995 and SC/ST candidate not be born after 01/10/1990.
The selection process for NTA JEE Main is simple i.e, written based examination. Candidates must have to clear the written based examination with minimum qualifying marks to be selected for next step i.e, JEE Advance examination. After a candidate clear the JEE Main and JEE Advance he/she will be selected to take admission in top Engineering colleges in India.
Cut-off of JEE Main Admission 2020
The cut-off and the selection will be definitely based on the talent and merit. If a candidate not attended the examination after apply online he/she will be rejected. The merit list will be based on by taking reference of previous year cut-off marks. If a candidate cleared the examination with minimum cut-off marks as per the category he/she will called for next step of examination. You can check the admit card, result and answer key of JEE MAIN 2020 by visiting our website or official website of the organization.
How to apply for JEE Main Admission 2020
- Candidates should follow all steps mentioned in this article and in the notification before apply online for JEE MAIN 2020.
- The candidates should apply the application through online.
- Kindly be ready with your basic details like Name, Email, Address, Academic Details etc.
- Kindly ready your all scanned documents as needed for the application like Photo, Signature, Eligible documents etc.
- Go to the official website or the recruitment portal through our provided link below.
- Fill the application step by step as prescribed in the notification and the website.
- After successful fill up check carefully all the fields are correct or not before final submit.
- After final submit take a printout of the acknowledgement page for future reference.
Important Links for NTA JEE Main Admission
|Postponed Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
People may also visit
|UP Assistant Junior Engineer Answer Key||Click Here|
|SSC CPO SI Recruitment||Click Here|
|CGPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment||Click Here|
|Bihar Police Constable PET Admit Card||Click Here|
|Bihar Police Home Guard Driver Result||Click Here|
FAQ for NTA JEE Main Admission 2020
The start date of the application form is 07/02/2020 and end date is 12/03/2020.
The new exam will be held between 18-23 July, 2020.
The application fee for Paper-1
SC/ST(Male & Female): Rs.325/-
The application fee for Paper-1 & Paper-2
SC/ST(Male & Female): Rs.650/-
UR/OBC candidate not to be born after 01/10/1995
SC/ST candidate not to be born after 01/10/1990
The minimum educational qualification for the recruitment is Intermediate(10+2) in PCM from any recognized board in India.