National Testing Agency(NTA) invited the application form for admission for MBBS/BDS through NEET 2020. Candidates who interested and have applied for the admission must read the full article and notification.
The admission form for NTA NEET will start from 02/12/2019 and the last date for the online application form is 31/12/2019. Candidates must apply within the time period.
- Basic Information
- Notification Details
- NTA NEET Admission Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualification of NTA NEET Admission
- NEET Code wise Eligibility
- Application Fee
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Cut-off of NTA NEET Admission 2020
- How to apply for NTA NEET Admission
- Important Links of NTA NEET Admission
- People may also visit
- FAQ for NTA NEET Admission
NTA NEET Admission Details
|Selection Procedure||By Written Examination|
|Study Location||All India|
|Application Start Date||02/12/019|
|Last Date for Apply||31/12/2019|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||01/01/2020|
|Admit Card||July, 2020|
|New Exam Date||26/07/2020|
Educational Qualification of NTA NEET Admission
The educational qualification for the NTA NEET is Passed Intermediate(10+2) with Physics, Chemistry and Biology(PCB) from any recognized University in India.
NEET Code wise Eligibility
Candidates who appearing Intermediate(10+2) also eligible and can apply for the NEET 2020. If he/she will not cleared the Intermediate(10+2) with required percentage then he/she will be rejected.
The candidates who are applying for the admission must confirm two years of study with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects.
Intermediate examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with practical and also English as compulsory subject are eligible for the NEET 2020.
The premedical test with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English after Intermediate examination. the premedical test shall consists practical tests.
|Payment Gateway||Online through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Offline E-Challan Only|
The minimum age limit for NTA NEET 2020 is 17 years and the maximum age is 25 years.
The selection process for NEET 2020 is written based examination. The candidates must have to clear the written based examination with minimum qualifying marks to be selected for the admission. After the writen examination the final merit list will be published.
Cut-off of NTA NEET Admission 2020
The cut-off and the selection will be definitely based on the talent and merit. If a candidate not attended the examination after apply online he/she will be rejected. The merit list will be based on by taking reference of previous year cut-off marks. If a candidate cleared the examination with minimum cut-off marks as per the category he/she will be selected for the admission. You can check the admit card, result and answer key of NTA NEET 2020 by visiting our website or official website of the organization.
How to apply for NTA NEET Admission
- Candidates should follow all steps mentioned in this article and in the notification before apply online for NTA NEET 2020.
- The candidates should apply the application through online.
- Kindly be ready with your basic details like Name, Email, Address, Academic Details etc.
- Kindly ready your all scanned documents as needed for the application like Photo, Signature, Eligible documents etc.
- Go to the official website or the recruitment portal through our provided link below.
- Fill the application step by step as prescribed in the notification and the website.
- After successful fill up check carefully all the fields are correct or not before final submit.
- After final submit take a printout of the acknowledgement page for future reference.
Important Links of NTA NEET Admission
|Postponed Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
People may also visit
|UP Assistant Junior Engineer Answer Key||Click Here|
|SSC CPO SI Recruitment||Click Here|
|CGPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment||Click Here|
|Bihar Police Constable PET Admit Card||Click Here|
|Bihar Police Home Guard Driver Result||Click Here|
FAQ for NTA NEET Admission
The new exam date is 26/07/2020
The application fee for UR candidates is 1500 and for OBC/EWS candidates fee is 1400 and SC/ST candidates is 800.
The age limit is 17-25 years.
The minimum educational qualification for the recruitment is Intermediate with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects.