Staff Selection Commission(SSC) recently invited Combined Higher Secondary Level(CHSL) recruitment online form 2020. Interested candidates must read the full article and notification before apply online.
The application form SSC CHSL started on 03/12/2019 and the new examination date of SSC CHSL is not revealed by SSC.
SSC CHSL Recruitment Details
|New Exam Date||Not Revealed|
|Selection Procedure||By Written Examination|
|Job Location||All India|
|Application Start Date||03/12/2019|
|Last Date for Apply||10/01/2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||12/01/2020|
|Postponed Exam Date||20-27 March, 2020|
|New Exam Date||Not Revealed|
|Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant||Intermediate(10+2) in any discipline from recognized board in India|
|Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||Intermediate(10+2) in any discipline from recognized board in India|
|Date Entry Operator||Intermediate(10+2) in any discipline from recognized board in India|
|Payment Gateway||Online through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Offline E-Challan Only|
The minimum age limit for SSC CHSL 2020 is 18 years and maximum age limit is 27 years as on 01/01/2020.
The selection process for SSC CHSL 2020 online form is written based examination. The candidates must have to clear the written examination with minimum qualifying marks to be selected. After the written examination the final merit list will be published.
Cut-off of SSC CHSL 2020
The cut-off and the selection will be definitely based on the talent and merit. If a candidate not attended the examination after apply online he/she will be rejected.
The merit list will be based on by taking reference of previous year cut-off marks. If a candidate cleared the examination with minimum cut-off marks as per the category he/she will called for next step of selection procedure (if available).
You can check the admit card, result and answer key of SSC CHSL 2020 by visiting our website or official website of the organization.
How to apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should follow all steps mentioned in this article and in the notification before apply online for SSC CHSL 2020.
- The candidates should apply the application through online.
- Kindly be ready with your basic details like Name, Email, Address, Academic Details etc.
- Kindly ready your all scanned documents as needed for the application like Photo, Signature, Eligible documents etc.
- Go to the official website or the recruitment portal through our provided link below.
- Fill the application step by step as prescribed in the notification and the website.
- After successful fill up check carefully all the fields are correct or not before final submit.
- After final submit take a printout of the acknowledgement page for future reference.
Important Links of SSC CHSL 2020
|Postponed Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
People may also visit
|RSMSSB JE Recruitment||Click Here|
|SSC CPO SI Recruitment||Click Here|
|CGPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment||Click Here|
|Bihar Police Constable PET Admit Card||Click Here|
|Bihar Police Home Guard Driver Result||Click Here|
FAQ for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020
The date of examination is 20 to 27 march, 2020
The application fee for UR/OBC/EWS candidates is 100 and for SC/ST/Female candidates is zero.
The age limit is 18-27 years.
The minimum educational qualification for the recruitment is Intermediate(10+2) in any stream.