Bharat Electronics Limited(BEL) recently released the recruitment notification of Project Engineer in different projects 2020. Interested candidates must read the full article and notification before apply online.
The application form of BEL Project Engineer started from 22/07/2020 and the last date of the application form is 02/08/2020. Interested candidates must apply before the last date of the application form.
- Basic Information
- Notification Details
- BEL Project Engineer Recruitment Details
- Important Dates
- Advance Defense System-Vacancy Details
- K-FON Project-Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- BEL Project Engineer Recruitment-Contract Period
- Application Fee
- BEL Project Engineer Recruitment-Selection Process
- Cut-off of BEL Project Engineer Recruitment
- How to Apply for BEL Project Engineer Recruitment
- Important Links
- People May Also Visit
- FAQ for BEL Project Engineer Recruitment
BEL Project Engineer Recruitment Details
|Organization||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Post Name||Project Engineer,Engineer Trainee|
|Last Date of the Application||02/08/2020|
|Selection Process||On Merit Basis, Interview|
|Job Location||All India|
|Application Form Start Date||22/07/2020|
|Last Date of Application Form||02/08/2020|
Advance Defense System-Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No Of Post||Minimum Experience|
|Engineer Trainee-1||Electronics Engineering-16|
|Project Engineer-1||Electronics Engineering-16|
K-FON Project-Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No Of Post||Experience|
|Engineer Trainee-1||05||01 Years|
The educational qualification or eligibility for BEL recruitment is B.E/B.tech in Electronics/Electronics and Communication/Electronics and Telecommunication/Electrical and Electronics/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institution and University.
The age limit for the Project Engineer post is 28 years and for the Engineer Trainee post is 25 years as calculated on or before 01/07/2020.
|Post Name||Pay Scale/Month|
|Project Engineer-1||Rs. 35000/-|
|Engineer Trainee-1||Rs. 25000/-|
BEL Project Engineer Recruitment-Contract Period
The contract period for the Project Engineer Trainee will be minimum 2 years, which can be extended to a maximum period of 4 years as per the candidate performance.
The contract period for the Project Engineer Trainee will be minimum 1 year, which can be extended to a maximum period of 3 years as per the candidate performance.
|UR/OBC/EWS for Project Engineer||Rs. 500/-|
|UR/OBC/EWS for Engineer Trainee||Rs. 200/-|
|Payment Gateway||Through SBI Collect|
BEL Project Engineer Recruitment-Selection Process
The candidates will be selected as per their institution marks and experience. The shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview. After the interview the final selected candidates will be selected and the merit list will be published on the official website. The initial selection will be based on the different criteria as mentioned below the table
|Marks secured in B.E/B.Tech||75%|
Cut-off of BEL Project Engineer Recruitment
The cut-off and the selection will be definitely based on the talent and merit. If a candidate not attended the examination after apply online he/she will be rejected. The merit list will be based on by taking reference of previous year cut-off marks. If a candidate cleared the interview with qualifying marks the candidates will be invited for the document verification. You can check the admit card, result and answer key of BEL Project Engineer by visiting our website or official website of the organization.
How to Apply for BEL Project Engineer Recruitment
- Candidates should follow all steps mentioned in this article and in the notification before apply online for BEL Project Engineer.
- The candidates should apply the application through online.
- Kindly be ready with your basic details like Name, Email, Address, Academic Details etc.
- Kindly ready your all scanned documents as needed for the application like Photo, Signature, Eligible documents etc.
- Go to the official website or the recruitment portal through our provided link below.
- Fill the application step by step as prescribed in the notification and the website.
- After successful fill up check carefully all the fields are correct or not before final submit.
- After final submit take a printout of the acknowledgement page for future reference.
People May Also Visit
|SGPGI Staff Nurse Recruitment||CRPF Recruitment|
|Bihar Police Recruitment||Indian Armed Forces Recruitment|
|JKSSB Accounts Assistant Recruitment||Assam Police Recruitment|
FAQ for BEL Project Engineer Recruitment
The start date of the application form is 22/07/2020 and end date is 02/08/2020
There are total 55 posts.
The application fee for UR/OBC candidates is Rs.500 for Project Engineer and Rs.200 for Engineer Trainee Post and for SC/ST candidates is Rs.0/-
The age limit is
25 years for Engineer Trainee
28 years for Project Engineer
The minimum educational qualification for the recruitment is B.E/B.tech in Electronics/Electronics and Communication/Electronics and Telecommunication/Electrical and Electronics/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institution and University.