Bharat Electronics Limited(BEL) recently released Technician Apprentice recruitment for Diploma aspirants 2020. Interested candidates must read the full article and notification before apply online.
The application form of BEL Technician Apprentice 2020 started fro 29/07/2020 and the last date of the application form is 10/08/2020. Interested candidates must apply before the last date of the application form.
- Basic Information
- Notification Details
- BEL Technician Apprentice Recruitment Details
- Important Dates
- BEL Technician Apprentice-Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Application Fee
- BEL Technician Apprentice-Common Eligibility
- BEL Technician Apprentice Recruitment-Selection Procedure
- Documents Required
- How to Apply for the BEL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
- Important Links
- People May Also Visit
- FAQ-BEL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
BEL Technician Apprentice Recruitment Details
|Post Name||Technician Apprentice|
|Last Date of Application||10/08/2020|
|Selection Process||On the basis of Merit|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Application Start Date||29/07/2020|
|Last Date Of Application||10/08/2020|
BEL Technician Apprentice-Vacancy Details
|Branch||No Of Post||Stipend-Monthly|
|Mechanical Engineering||29||Rs. 10,400/-|
|Computer Science Engineering||15||Rs. 10,400/-|
|Modern Office Management and Secretariat Practice||10||Rs. 10,400/-|
|Electronics Engineering||32||Rs. 10,400/-|
|Electrical Engineering||08||Rs. 10,400/-|
|Civil Engineering||06||Rs. 10,400/-|
|Mechanical Engineering||Full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University|
|Computer Science Engineering||Full time Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering from a recognized University|
|Modern Office Management and Secretariat Practice||Full time Diploma in Modern Office Management from a recognized University|
|Electronics Engineering||Full time Diploma in Electronics Engineering from a recognized University|
|Electrical Engineering||Full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University|
|Civil Engineering||Full time Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University|
The age limit for the Apprenticeship is 23 years as calculated on 30/10/2020.
There is no application fee for the BEL Apprentice recruitment.
BEL Technician Apprentice-Common Eligibility
- The Candidates of India are only applicable for the Apprenticeship.
- Candidates must passed the 03 year or 02 year(Lateral Entry) Diploma in respective disciplines after 30/10/2017.
- The selection for the Apprenticeship is only by the percentage they secured in Diploma.
- The duration of the Apprenticeship is of 01 year.
- Stipend will provided as per the Apprentices act, 1961.
- Reservation for the SC/ST/OBC and EWS as per the Government of India rules.
BEL Technician Apprentice Recruitment-Selection Procedure
The candidates only selected through their percentage or merit they secured in Diploma. After the shortlisting the candidates have to attend the Document verification with original documents for the final selection. After that the final merit list will be published.
- Government ID Proof(Adhaar Card).
- Qualifying Degree/Diploma original Certificate(No Internet Copy allowed).
- Passport Size Photographs.
- Bank Account.
- Valid Personal Email Id.
- Mobile No.
How to Apply for the BEL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
- Candidates should follow all steps mentioned in this article and in the notification before apply online for BEL Technician Apprentice.
- The candidates should apply the application through online.
- Must have an mhrdnats.gov.in account or enrollment no.
- Click the link Apply Now provided below.
- Go to the mhrdnats portal for apply online for the Apprentice.
- Search for the Organization BEL Technican Apprentice in the portal.
- After that click on Apply Now button to apply for the Apprenticeship.
- After successful applied check carefully if the form is submitted or not.
- After final submit take a printout of the acknowledgement page for future reference.
People May Also Visit
|ONGC Apprentice Recruitment||Bihar Police Recruitment|
|Indian Armed Forces Recruitment||BEL Project Engineer Recruitment|
|CRPF Medical Staff Recruitment||NIV Technician Recruitment|
FAQ-BEL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
The start date of the application form is 29/07/2020 and end date is 10/08/2020.
There are total 100 posts.
The application fee for the Apprenticeship is Zero.
The age limit is 23 years.
The minimum educational qualification for the recruitment is Diploma in respective discipline from any recognized University.