Bihar Police and Central Selection Board Of Constable(CSBC) recently released the recruitment notification for Forester 2020. Interested candidates must read the full article and notification before apply online.
The application form of CSBC Forester started from 27/07/2020 and the last date of the application form is 10/09/2020. Interested candidates must apply before the last date of the application form.
- Basic Information
- Notification Details
- Bihar Police Forester Recruitment Details
- Important Dates
- Bihar Police Forester-Vacancy Details
- Category Wise Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualification
- CSBC Forester-Physical Eligibility
- Age Limit
- Application Fee
- Required Documents at Online Application
- Bihar Police Forester Recruitment-Selection Process
- Cut-off of Bihar Police CSBC Forester Recruitment
- How to Apply for the Bihar Police CSBC Forester Recruitment
- Important Links
- People May Also Visit
- FAQ-Bihar Police CSBC Forester Recruitment
Bihar Police Forester Recruitment Details
|Last Date of Application||10/09/2020|
|Selection Process||Written Exam,PET,Medical|
|Last Date of Application||10/09/2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||10/09/2020|
|Admit Card||Will Notified Soon|
|Examination Date||Will Notified Soon|
Bihar Police Forester-Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No Of Post||Pay Scale|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Category||No Of Post|
The educational qualification or eligibility for CSBC Forester post is a candidate must cleared Intermediate(10+2) in Science discipline from any recognized board.
CSBC Forester-Physical Eligibility
|Height||165 Cm. for UR and others|
160 Cm. for SC/ST
|160 Cm. for UR and others|
155 Cm. for SC/ST
|Chest|| 81-86 Cm. for UR and others|
79-84 Cm. for SC/ST
|Running||25 Km. in 04 Hours||14 Km. in 04 Hours|
The minimum age limit for the recruitment is 18 years and the maximum age is 25 years as calculated on 01/01/2020. Age relaxation will provided as per the CSBC, Bihar rules and regulation.
|Payment Gateway||Online through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking Only|
Required Documents at Online Application
- Original Name/Address/Email/Date Of Birth and other initials.
- Intermediate(10+2) Mark-sheet and Certificate.
- Matriculation Certificate for Date Of Birth verification.
- Address Proof(Valid Government ID Proof).
- Scanned Documents with Signature.
- Recent Passport Size Photographs.
Bihar Police Forester Recruitment-Selection Process
As per the online applications it is mandatory that, candidates have to clear the written based examination with minimum qualifying marks for the next step of selection process. After the written based examination the shortlisted candidates will be invited for the Physical Eligibility Test or PET and candidates must have the minimum physical eligibility as per CSBC rules as mentioned above in this article. Shortlisted candidates from PET test will invited for the final selection procedure i.e, Medical Test.
Candidates must note that the all stage of selection procedure is important for selection of the recruitment, if a candidate qualify the Written Examination and Physical Eligibility Test that doesn’t mean that he/she will be selected for the recruitment, he/she must qualify the Medical Test as well.
Cut-off of Bihar Police CSBC Forester Recruitment
The cut-off and the selection will be definitely based on the talent and merit. If a candidate not attended the examination after apply online he/she will be rejected. The merit list will be based on by taking reference of previous year cut-off marks. If a candidate cleared the written examination with minimum cut-off marks as per the category he/she will called for the Physical Eligibility Test and Medical Test. You can check the admit card, result and answer key of Bihar Police CSBC Forester by visiting our website or official website of the organization.
How to Apply for the Bihar Police CSBC Forester Recruitment
- Candidates should follow all steps mentioned in this article and in the notification before apply online for Bihar CSBC Forester.
- The candidates should apply the application through online.
- Kindly be ready with your basic details like Name, Email, Address, Academic Details etc.
- Kindly ready your all scanned documents as needed for the application like Photo, Signature, Eligible documents etc.
- Go to the official website or the recruitment portal through our provided link below.
- Fill the application step by step as prescribed in the notification and the website.
- After successful fill up check carefully all the fields are correct or not before final submit.
- After final submit take a printout of the acknowledgement page for future reference.
People May Also Visit
|Assam Junior Admin Assistant Recruitment||ICFRE Forest Guard Recruitment|
|Western Railway JE Recruitment||BEL Project Engineer Recruitment|
|NIV Technician Recruitment||Bihar Police Forest Guard Recruitment|
FAQ-Bihar Police CSBC Forester Recruitment
The start date of the application form is 27/07/2020 and end date is 10/09/2020.
There are total 236 posts.
The application fee for UR/OBC/EWS candidates is Rs. 450 and for SC/ST candidates is Rs. 112.
The age limit is 18-25 years.
The minimum educational qualification for the recruitment is Intermediate(10+2) in Science discipline from any recognized board.