Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education(ICFRE) recently released recruitment notification for the post of Forest Guard, Multi Tasking Staff(MTS) and Lower Division Clerk 2020. Interested candidates must read the full article and notification before apply for the recruitment.
The application form of ICFRE MTS and Forest Guard started from 25/07/2020 and the last date of the application form is 11/09/2020. Interested candidates must apply before the last date of the application form.
- Basic Information
- Notification Details
- ICFRE Forest Guard Recruitment Details
- Important Dates
- ICFRE Forest Guard Recruitment-Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualification
- Forest Guard-Physical Eligibility
- Age Limit
- Application Fee
- Application can be Rejected for the Reasons
- ICFRE Forest Guard Recruitment-Selection Process
- Cut-off of ICFRE Forest Guard Recruitment
- How to apply for the ICFRE Forest Guard Recruitment
- Important Links
- People May Also Visit
- FAQ-ICFRE Forest Guard Recruitment
ICFRE Forest Guard Recruitment Details
|Post Name||Forest Guard,MTS,LDC|
|Last Date of Application||11/09/2020|
|Selection Process||Written Based Test, Typing Test|
|Application Start Date||25/07/2020|
|Last Date of Application||11/09/2020|
|Examination Date||Will Notified Soon|
ICFRE Forest Guard Recruitment-Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No Of Post||Pay Scale|
|Lower Division Clerk(LDC)||01||Rs. 19,900-63,200/-|
|Forest Guard||06||Rs. 19,900-63,200/-|
|Multi Tasking Staff(MTS)||13||Rs. 18,000-56,900/-|
|Lower Division Clerk||Intermediate(10+2) from a recognized board with typing speed of 30 words per minute(English) and 25 words per minute(Hindi)|
|Forest Guard||Intermediate(10+2) in science discipline from a government recognized board with Forestry Training from any recognized Forest Guard Training Institute|
|Multi Tasking Staff||Matriculation(10th) from a recognized board with at-least 03 years experience in relevant trades.|
Forest Guard-Physical Eligibility
|Walk||25 Km. in 04 Hours|
|Height||150 Cm. (Minimum)|
|Chest||74(without expand) and 79(with expand)|
The minimum age limit for the ICFRE Recruitment 2020 is 18 years an the maximum age for the recruitment is 27 years as calculated on the last date of the application form i.e, 11/09/2020. The age relaxation for the SC candidates is 05 years and for the OBC candidates is 03 years and also 05 years relaxation will give for the departmental candidates or government servants.
|Payment Gateway||By Demand Draft in favor of the Director, Institute of Forest Productivity and Payable at Ranchi|
Application can be Rejected for the Reasons
- Incomplete filling of application form.
- Without Sign in the application form.
- Without Caste certificate(for SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates).
- Under Age Limit/Over Age Limit for UR candidates.
- Not having required Qualification.
- After last date sending the application form.
- Application with any damage.
- More than 1 application from 1 candidate.
ICFRE Forest Guard Recruitment-Selection Process
The selection process for the recruitment is candidates have to clear the written examination with minimum qualifying marks for selection for the next step. Shortlisted candidates of Written examination will be invited for the skill test or typing test for the final selection. After the the skill test or typing test the final merit list will be published on the official website.
Cut-off of ICFRE Forest Guard Recruitment
The cut-off and the selection will be definitely based on the talent and merit. If a candidate not attended the examination after apply online he/she will be rejected. The merit list will be based on by taking reference of previous year cut-off marks. If a candidate cleared the examination with minimum cut-off marks as per the category he/she will called for next step of selection procedure i.e, skill test or typing test. You can check the admit card, result and answer key of ICFRE Forest Guard by visiting our website or official website of the organization.
How to apply for the ICFRE Forest Guard Recruitment
- Candidates should follow all steps mentioned in this article and in the notification before apply online for the ICFRE Forest Guard.
- The candidates should apply the application through offline.
- Kindly be ready with your basic details like Name, Email, Address, Academic Details etc.
- Kindly ready your all documents as needed for the application like Photo, Signature, Eligible documents etc.
- Download the offline application through the link provided below.
- Fill the application step by step as prescribed in the notification and the website.
- After successful fill up check carefully all the fields are correct or not before sending.
People May Also Visit
|West Bengal Assistant Superintendent Recruitment||Bihar Police Recruitment|
|BEL Project Engineer Recruitment||Assam Police Recruitment|
|SGPGI Staff Nurse Recruitment||NTPC Engineer Recruitment|
FAQ-ICFRE Forest Guard Recruitment
The start date of the application form is 25/07/2020 and end date is 11/09/2020.
There are total 20 posts.
The application fee for UR/OBC/EWS candidates is Rs. 300 and for SC/ST/Female candidates is Rs. 100.
The age limit is 18-27 years.
The minimum educational qualification for the recruitment is Intermediate(10+2)/Matriculation as per the posts.