Institute of Plasma Research(IPR) recently released the recruitment notification of Scientific Assistant, Scientific Officer and Technician 2020. Interested candidates must read the full article and notification before apply online.
The application form of IPR Scientific Assistant, Scientific Officer and Technician started on 17/07/2020 and the last date of the application form is 15/08/2020. Interested candidates must apply before the last date of the application form.
- Basic Information
- Notification Details
- IPR Scientific Assistant Recruitment Details
- IPR Scientific Assistant Recruitment-Important Dates
- Institute of Plasma Research-Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualification
- Application Fee
- Institute of Plasma Research-Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Cut-off of IPR Scientific Assistant Recruitment
- How to Apply for IPR Scientific Assistant Recruitment
- Important Links
- People May Also Visit
- FAQ for IPR Scientific Assistant Recruitment
IPR Scientific Assistant Recruitment Details
|Post Name||Scientific Assistant and Officer, Technician|
|Last Date of Application Form||15/08/2020|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Interview|
IPR Scientific Assistant Recruitment-Important Dates
|Application Start Date||17/07/2020|
|Last Date of Application Form||15/08/2020|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||15/08/2020|
|Admit Card||Will Notify Soon|
|Exam Date||Will Notify Soon|
Institute of Plasma Research-Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Post||Pay Scale|
|Scientific Assistant||Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Automobile/Instrumentation and Control Engineering/B.Sc in Physics from a recognized University|
|Scientific Officer||B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or M.Sc and Ph.D in Physics from a recognized University|
|Technician||Matriculation(10th) with ITI with NAC in Mechanical/Welder/Electrician/Fitter Trade|
|Payment Gateway||Online through SBI Collect|
Institute of Plasma Research-Age Limit
The maximum age limit for the post of Scientific Assistant is 34 years and for Scientific Officer is 40 years and for the Technician is 30 years. The age will calculated on 15/08/2020.
The applicants will be called for the written examination or interview as per their provided details at the time of online application. The candidates must have to clear the written examination with minimum qualifying marks for selection. After the selection by the written examination the candidates may have to clear the interview as well and after that the final merit list will be published in the official website.
Cut-off of IPR Scientific Assistant Recruitment
The cut-off and the selection will be definitely based on the talent and merit. If a candidate not attended the examination after apply online he/she will be rejected. The merit list will be based on by taking reference of previous year cut-off marks. If a candidate cleared the written examination with minimum cut-off marks as per the category he/she will called for the interview and for document verification. You can check the admit card, result and answer key of IPR Scientific Assistant by visiting our website or official website of the organization.
How to Apply for IPR Scientific Assistant Recruitment
- Candidates should follow all steps mentioned in this article and in the notification before apply online for IPR Recruitment.
- The candidates should apply the application through online.
- Kindly be ready with your basic details like Name, Email, Address, Academic Details etc.
- Kindly ready your all scanned documents as needed for the application like Photo, Signature, Eligible documents etc.
- Go to the official website or the recruitment portal through our provided link below.
- Fill the application step by step as prescribed in the notification and the website.
- After successful fill up check carefully all the fields are correct or not before final submit.
- After final submit take a printout of the acknowledgement page for future reference.
|Apply Now||Scientific Assistant | Scientific Officer | Technician|
|Detailed Notification||Scientific Assistant | Scientific Officer | Technician|
|Official Website||Click Here|
People May Also Visit
|Cochin Trade Technician Apprentice||Oil India Chemical Assistant Recruitment|
|Assam Police Recruitment||RSMSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment|
|OSSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment||NLC Operator Recruitment|
FAQ for IPR Scientific Assistant Recruitment
The start date of the application form is 17/07/2020 and end date is 15/08/2020.
There are total 19 posts.
The application fee for UR/OBC/EWS candidates is 200 and for SC/ST/Female candidates is zero.
The maximum age limit for the post of Scientific Assistant is 34 years and for Scientific Officer is 40 years and for the Technician is 30 years.
The minimum educational qualification for the recruitment is Diploma/B.E or B.Tech/ITI in different disciplines as per the posts.