Kerala High Court invited application form for the Research Assistant post as a temporary recruitment 2020. Interested candidates must read the full article and notification before apply online.
The online application of Kerala High Court Research Assistant will start from 05/08/2020 and the last date of the application will be 25/08/2020. Interested candidates must apply before the last date of the application form.
- Basic Information
- Notification Details
- Kerala Research Assistant Recruitment Details
- Important Dates
- Kerala Research Assistant-Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Application Fee
- Selection Procedure
- Cut-off of Kerala Research Assistant Recruitment
- How to Apply for the Kerala Research Assistant Recruitment
- Important Links
- People May Also Visit
- FAQ-Kerala Research Assistant Recruitment
Kerala Research Assistant Recruitment Details
|Organization||Kerala High Court|
|Post Name||Research Assistant|
|Last Date of Application||25/08/2020|
|Start Date of Application||05/08/2020|
|Last Date of Application||25/08/2020|
|Last Date of Receipt of the Copies of Documents||09/10/2020|
Kerala Research Assistant-Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No Of Post||Pay Scale(Montly)|
|Research Assistant||33||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Research Assistant||Graduation in Law and also final year/semester candidates are eligible for the recruitment|
The minimum age limit for the recruitment is 22 years and the maximum age limit is 28 years. The candidates born between 26/08/1992 to 25/08/1998 only eligible for the recruitment.
There is no application fee for the Kerala High Court Research Assistant recruitment.
The candidates who have applied for the recruitment through online have to clear the Interview or viva session for selection. If a candidate failed to attend or failed to clear the Interview or Viva shall directly rejected without any notice. After the Viva the final merit list will be published.
Cut-off of Kerala Research Assistant Recruitment
The cut-off and the selection will be definitely based on the talent and merit. If a candidate not attended the examination after apply online he/she will be rejected. The merit list will be based on by taking reference of previous year cut-off marks. If a candidate cleared the interview or viva with minimum cut-off marks as per the category he/she will called for the document verification. You can check the admit card, result and answer key of Kerala Research Assistant by visiting our website or official website of the organization.
How to Apply for the Kerala Research Assistant Recruitment
- Candidates should follow all steps mentioned in this article and in the notification before apply online for Kerala Research Assistant.
- The candidates should apply the application through online.
- Kindly be ready with your basic details like Name, Email, Address, Academic Details etc.
- Kindly ready your all scanned documents as needed for the application like Photo, Signature, Eligible documents etc.
- Go to the official website or the recruitment portal through our provided link below.
- Fill the application step by step as prescribed in the notification and the website.
- After successful fill up the form check carefully all the fields are correct or not before final submit.
- After final submit take a printout of the acknowledgement page for future reference.
People May Also Visit
|MRB Skilled Assistant Recruitment||CRPF Medical Staff Recruitment|
|BEL Apprentice Recruitment||Bihar Police Forest Guard Recruitment|
|JKSSB Accounts Assistant Recruitment||Western Railway Recruitment|
FAQ-Kerala Research Assistant Recruitment
The start date of the application form is 05/08/2020 and end date is 25/08/2020.
There are total 33 posts.
There is no application fee.
The age limit is 22-28 years.
The minimum educational qualification for the recruitment is Graduate in Law or Final Year/Semester candidates are eligible.