Lady Hardinge Medical College(LHMC) recently released recruitment notification for Medical Laboratory Technologist(MLT) 2020. Interested candidates must read the full article and notification before download the offline application.
The Application form of Medical Laboratory Technologist(MLT) 2020 started from 23/07/2020 and the last date of the application form is 22/08/2020. Interested candidates must apply before the last date of the application form.
- Basic Information
- Notification Details
- LHMC MLT Recruitment 2020 Details
- Important Dates
- LHMC MLT Recruitment-Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Application Fee
- Selection Process
- Cut-Off of LHMC MLT Recruitment
- How to Apply for the LHMC MLT Recruitment
- Important Links
- People May Also Visit
- FAQ-LHMC MLT Recruitment
LHMC MLT Recruitment 2020 Details
|Post Name||Medical Laboratory Technologist|
|Last Date of Application||22/08/2020|
|Selection Process||Written Based Examination|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Application Start Date||23/07/2020|
|Last Date of Application Sending||22/08/2020|
|Admit Card||Will Notified Soon|
|Exam Date||Will Notified Soon|
LHMC MLT Recruitment-Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Institute||No Of Post|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist||Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi||50|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist||Kalawati Children’s Hospital, Delhi||12|
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Eligibility|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist||Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/-||Graduate in Medical Laboratory Science from any recognized University with 02 years experience as Medical Laboratory Technologist at any Hospital or Institute|
The maximum age limit for the recruitment is 30 years as calculated on 22/08/2020. Age relaxation will provide for the SC/ST candidates is 05 years, for the OBC candidates is 03 years, for PWBD general candidates is 10 years, PWBD OBC candidates is 13 years and lastly form PWBD SC/ST candidates is 15 years.
|Payment Gateway||Through online at bharatkosh.gov.in|
The candidates have to clear the written based examination with minimum qualifying marks for the selection. After the written based examination the final merit list will be published.
Cut-Off of LHMC MLT Recruitment
The cut-off and the selection will be definitely based on the talent and merit. If a candidate not attended the examination after apply online he/she will be rejected. The merit list will be based on by taking reference of previous year cut-off marks. If a candidate cleared the examination with minimum cut-off marks as per the category he/she will called for next step of selection procedure (if available). You can check the admit card, result and answer key of LHMC MLT by visiting our website or official website of the organization.
How to Apply for the LHMC MLT Recruitment
- Candidates should follow all steps mentioned in this article and in the notification before apply for LHMC MLT Recruitment.
- The candidates should apply the application through offline.
- Kindly be ready with your basic details like Name, Email, Address, Academic Details etc.
- Kindly ready your all original/photocopy of documents as needed for the application like Photo, Signature, Eligible documents etc.
- Download the offline application through the provided link below.
- Fill the application step by step as prescribed in the notification.
- After successful fill up check carefully all the fields are correct or not before send.
People May Also Visit
|Western Railway Recruitment||BEL Project Engineer Recruitment|
|NIV Technician Recruitment||CRPF Medical Staff Recruitment|
|ICFRE Forest Guard Recruitment||SGPGI Staff Nurse Recruitment|
FAQ-LHMC MLT Recruitment
The start date of the application form is 23/07/2020 and end date is 22/08/2020.
There are total 62 posts.
The application fee for UR/OBC/EWS candidates is Rs. 500 and for SC/ST candidates is Rs. 300.
The age limit is 30 years.
The minimum educational qualification for the recruitment is Graduate in Medical Laboratory Science from any recognized University.