Medical Services Recruitment Board(MRB), Tamil Nadu recently released recruitment notification for the Skilled Assistant 2020. Interested candidates must read the full article and notification before apply online.
The application form of MRB Skilled Assistant 2020 started from 25/07/2020 and the last date of the application form is 16/08/2020. Interested candidates must apply before the last date of the application form.
- Basic Information
- Notification Details
- MRB Skilled Assistant Recruitment Details
- Important Dates
- MRB Skilled Assistant-Vacancy Details
- Category Wise Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Application Fee
- MRB Skilled Assistant-Common Eligibility
- Weightage Of Qualification
- MRB Skilled Assistant Recruitment-Selection Procedure
- How to Appy for the MRB Skilled Assistant Recruitment
- Important Links
- People May Also Visit
- FAQ-MRB Skilled Assistant Recruitment
MRB Skilled Assistant Recruitment Details
|Post Name||Skilled Assistant|
|Last Date of Application||16/08/2020|
|Selection Process||On the basis of Merit|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date of Application||16/08/2020|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||16/08/2020|
MRB Skilled Assistant-Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No Of Post||Pay Scale|
|Skilled Assistant Grade-2||87||Rs. 19,500-62,000/-|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Skilled Assistant Grade-2||Matriculation(10th) with National Trade Certificate in Mechanic(Motor Vehicle) with National Apprenticeship Certificate in Mechanic(Motor Vehicle) discipline|
The minimum age limit for the recruitment of SC/SCA/ST/MBC/DC/BCM candidates is 18 years and maximum age is 58 years and for the the other category minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 30 years. The age relaxation will only provided to PWD candidates of 10 years.
|Payment Gateway||Online through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Mobile Payment Only|
MRB Skilled Assistant-Common Eligibility
- The information provided by the candidates at online application only be accepted if those are correct after physical verification.
- The board can reject any candidate without any notice if he/she provide wrong information.
- If the candidate registered him self/her self with employment exchange or not also eligible for the recruitment.
- A candidate must provide a Physical Fitness Certificate at Document Verification.
Weightage Of Qualification
|Post Name||Diploma(In %)||Matriculation(In %)|
|Skilled Assistant Grade-2||60||40|
MRB Skilled Assistant Recruitment-Selection Procedure
After online application the candidates will be selected as per their merit and invited for the Document verification. If a candidate failed to produce original document at the time of document verification then he/she will be directly rejected without any information. After the document verification the final merit list will be published.
How to Appy for the MRB Skilled Assistant Recruitment
- Candidates should follow all steps mentioned in this article and in the notification before apply online MRB Skilled Assistant.
- The candidates should apply the application through online.
- Kindly be ready with your basic details like Name, Email, Address, Academic Details etc.
- Kindly ready your all scanned documents as needed for the application like Photo, Signature, Eligible documents etc.
- Go to the official website or the recruitment portal through our provided link below.
- Fill the application step by step as prescribed in the notification and the website.
- After successful fill up check carefully all the fields are correct or not before final submit.
- After final submit take a printout of the acknowledgement page for future reference.
People May Also Visit
|BEL Technician Apprentice Recruitment||Bihar Police Recruitment|
|Indian Army TGC Course||BEL Project Engineer Recruitment|
|CRPF Medical Staff Recruitment||Indian Armed Forces Officer Recruitment|
FAQ-MRB Skilled Assistant Recruitment
The start date of the application form is 25/07/2020 and end date is 16/08/2020.
There are total 87 posts.
The application fee for UR/Others candidates is Rs. 500 and for SC/ST/SCA/DAP candidates is Rs. 250.
The age limit is 18-30 for UR and other candidates and 18-58 for SC/SCA/ST/MBC/DC/BCM candidates.
The minimum educational qualification for the recruitment is Matriculation with NTC and NTC Certificate in Mechanic(Motor Vehicle) trade.