National Board of Examination(NBE) recently extended the recruitment notification for the Junior Assistant 2020. Interested candidates must read the full article and notification before apply online.
The application form od NBE Junior Assistant started from 11/07/2020 and the last date of the recruitment is now 07/08/2020. Interested candidates must apply before the last date of the application form.
- Basic Information
- Notification Details
- NBE Junior Assistant Recruitment Details
- Important Dates
- NBE Junior Assistant-Vacancy Details
- Category Wise Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Application Fee
- Selection Procedure
- Cut-off of NBE Junior Assistant Recruitment
- How to Apply for the NBE Junior Assistant Recruitment
- Important Links
- People May Also Visit
- FAQ-NBE Junior Assistant Recruitment
NBE Junior Assistant Recruitment Details
|Post Name||Junior Assistant and Various Post|
|Last Date of the Application||07/08/2020|
|Selection Process||CBT Test|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date of Application||31/07/2020|
|Extended Last Date of Application||07/08/2020|
|Date of Examination||31/08/2020|
NBE Junior Assistant-Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No Of Post||Pay Matrix|
|Senior Assistant||18||Level 7|
|Junior Assistant||57||Level 2|
|Junior Accountant||07||Level 4|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Senior Assistant||Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University|
|Junior Assistant||Intermediate from any recognized Board with good knowledge to operate Computer and basic Software Packages like Windows/Network OS/LAN Architecture|
|Junior Accountant||Graduate in Mathematics/Statistics or graduate in Commerce from any recognized University also with 03 years experience of Accounts in some Government Institute and also have knowledge of Computer based Accounting|
|Stenographer||Speed of 80 words per minute with shorthand and 30 words per minute with typing and also clear the General English/Short Hand test to be conducted by the Board and have 02 years of experience as Steno in any Government/PSU industries|
The candidates who are interested in the recruitment of NBE Junior Assistant and Various Post must have the age limit of below 27 years at the time of applying. The age calculated on 31/07/2020.
|Payment Gateway||Online through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking Only|
The candidates have to clear the Computer Based Test or CBT with minimum qualifying marks for selection of NBE Junior Assistant and Various Post 2020. After the CBT the candidates have to produce original documents at document verification by the organization. After that the final merit list will be published.
Cut-off of NBE Junior Assistant Recruitment
The cut-off and the selection will be definitely based on the talent and merit. If a candidate not attended the examination after apply online he/she will be rejected. The merit list will be based on by taking reference of previous year cut-off marks. If a candidate cleared the Computer Based Test or CBT with minimum cut-off marks as per the category he/she will called for the document verification. You can check the admit card, result and answer key of NBE Junior Assistant and Various Post by visiting our website or official website of the organization.
How to Apply for the NBE Junior Assistant Recruitment
- Candidates should follow all steps mentioned in this article and in the notification before apply online for NBE Junior Assistant and Various Post.
- The candidates should apply the application through online.
- Kindly be ready with your basic details like Name, Email, Address, Academic Details etc.
- Kindly ready your all scanned documents as needed for the application like Photo, Signature, Eligible documents etc.
- Go to the official website or the recruitment portal through our provided link below.
- Fill the application step by step as prescribed in the notification and the website.
- After successful fill up check carefully all the fields are correct or not before final submit.
- After final submit take a printout of the acknowledgement page for future reference.
People May Also Visit
|RSMSSB Technician Recruitment||SBI CBO Recruitment|
|BEL Technician Apprenticeship||IBPS Various Post Admit Card|
|UKSSSC Acount Clerk Recruitment||DSSSB Assistant Teacher Result|
FAQ-NBE Junior Assistant Recruitment
The start date of the application form is 11/07/2020 and end date is 07/08/2020.
There are total 90 posts.
The application fee for UR candidates is Rs. 1500 and for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/NCL/Female candidates is Rs. 750.
The age limit is below 27 years.
The minimum educational qualification for the recruitment is Intermediate/Graduation as per the post.