National Institute Of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) released recruitment notification for Young Fellow, State Program Coordinator and Cluster Level Resource Person 2020. Interested candidates must read the full article and notification before apply for the recruitment.
The application form for the NIRDPR Young Fellow, State Program Coordinator and Cluster Level Resource Person 2020 started from 25/07/2020 and the last date of the application form is 10/08/2020. Interested candidates must apply before the last date of the application form.
- Basic Information
- Notification Details
- NIRDPR Young Fellow Recruitment Details
- Important Dates
- NIRDPR Young Fellow-Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Application Fee
- NIRDPR Young Fellow-Common Eligibility
- Selection Procedure
- Cut-off of NIRDPR Young Fellow Recruitment
- How to Apply for the NIRDPR Young Fellow Recruitment
- Important Links
- People May Also Visit
- FAQ-NIRDPR Young Fellow Recruitment
NIRDPR Young Fellow Recruitment Details
|Post Name||Young Fellow and Various|
|Last Date of Application||10/08/2020`|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date of Application||10/08/2020|
|Interview Date||Will Notified Soon|
NIRDPR Young Fellow-Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No Of Post||Pay Scale(Per Month)|
|Young Fellow||250||Rs. 35,000/-|
|Cluster Level Resource Person||250||Rs. 12,500/-|
|State Program Coordinator||10||Rs. 55,000/-|
|Young Fellow||PG in Economics/Rural Development/Rural Management/Political Science/Sociology/Social Work/Development Studies from any recognized University|
|Cluster Level Resource Person||Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University with at-least 05 years experience|
|State Program Coordinator||PG in Economics/Rural Development/Rural Management/Political Science/Sociology/Social Work/Development Studies from any recognized University with at -least 05 years experience|
The age limit for the Young Fellow post is 25 to 30 years, for Cluster Level Resource Person post 40 years and for the State Program Coordinator post 30-50 years as calculated on 01/01/2020. The age relaxation may consider by the organization in very exceptional cases.
There is no application fee for the NIRDPR Young Fellow, State Program Coordinator and Cluster Level Resource Person 2020.
NIRDPR Young Fellow-Common Eligibility
- Must have knowledge of Typing,Speaking and Writing in English and Hindi.
- Must have basic computer knowledge of MS Office(Word,Excel and Power Point).
- Have capacity to work for long time.
- Have experience in respective fields.
The candidates who are interested for the recruitment must note that, on the basis of online application the candidates will be selected for the interview. The candidates shall have to qualify the interview for selection.After the interview the final merit list will be published on the official website.
Cut-off of NIRDPR Young Fellow Recruitment
The cut-off and the selection will be definitely based on the talent and merit. If a candidate not attended the examination after apply online he/she will be rejected. The merit list will be based on by taking reference of previous year cut-off marks. If a candidate cleared the interview as per the category he/she will called for the document verification. You can check the admit card, result and answer key of NIRDPR Young Fellow, State Program Coordinator and Cluster Level Resource Person by visiting our website or official website of the organization.
How to Apply for the NIRDPR Young Fellow Recruitment
- Candidates should follow all steps mentioned in this article and in the notification before apply online for NIRDPR Young Fellow, State Program Coordinator and Cluster Level Resource Person.
- The candidates should apply the application through online.
- Kindly be ready with your basic details like Name, Email, Address, Academic Details etc.
- Kindly ready your all scanned documents as needed for the application like Photo, Signature, Eligible documents etc.
- Go to the official website or the recruitment portal through our provided link below.
- Fill the application step by step as prescribed in the notification and the website.
- After successful fill up check carefully all the fields are correct or not before final submit.
- After final submit take a printout of the acknowledgement page for future reference.
People May Also Visit
|SBI CBO Recruitment 2020||NIV Technician Recruitment 2020|
|Bihar Police Forester Recruitment||BEL Project Engineer Recruitment|
|Western Railway Recruitment||CRPF Recruitment 2020|
FAQ-NIRDPR Young Fellow Recruitment
The start date of the application form is 25/07/2020 and end date is 10/08/2020.
There are total 510 posts.
There is no application fee for the recruitment.
The age limit is 25-50 years.
The minimum educational qualification for the recruitment is Graduate/Post Graduate in respective discipline as per the posts.