National Institute of Virology(NIV) released contractual recruitment notification for Technician, Technical Assistant, Technical Officer, Data Entry Operator, Junior Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff various post 2020. Interested candidates must read the full article and notification before apply for the recruitment.
The application form of NIV Technician Recruitment started from 23/07/2020 and the last date of the application form is 30/07/2020. Interested candidates must send the offline application before the last date of the application form.
- Basic Information
- Notification Details
- NIV Technician Recruitment Details
- Important Dates
- NIV Technician Recruitment-Vacancy Details
- Location Wise Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualification
- Application Fee
- Required Documents at the time of Interview
- Selection Procedure
- Cut-off of the NIV Technician Recruitment
- How to Apply for the NIV Technician Recruitment
- Important Links
- People May Also Visit
- FAQ-NIV Technician Recruitment
NIV Technician Recruitment Details
|Post Name||Various Post|
|Last Date of Application||30/07/2020|
|Job Location||All India|
|Application Start Date||23/07/2020|
|Last Date of Sending Application||30/07/2020|
|Interview Date||Will Notified Soon|
NIV Technician Recruitment-Vacancy Details
|Post Name(Contract)||No Of Post||Pay Scale|
|Technical Assistant||06||Rs. 31,000/-|
|Technical Officer||10||Rs. 32,000/-|
|Data Entry Operator||07||Rs. 17,000/-|
|Junior Clerk||07||Rs. 16,000/-|
|Multi Tasking Staff||01||Rs. 15,800/-|
Location Wise Vacancy Details
|Data Entry Operator||01||03||0||03|
|Multi Tasking Staff||01||0||0||0|
|Post Name(Contract)||Eligibility||Age Limit|
|Technician||Intermediate(10+2) with Science discipline and with DMLT||30 years|
|Technical Assistant||Graduate in Bio Science subject with 03 years experience or Master’s in Bio Science||30 years|
|Technical Officer||Graduate in Bio Science subject with 05 years experience or Master’s in Bio Science||30 years|
|Data Entry Operator||Intermediate(10+2) with typing speed is 15000 key depression||25 years|
|Junior Clerk||Intermediate(10+2) with typing speed is 35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi or 10500 key depression per hour in English and 9000 key depression per hour in Hindi||25 years|
|Multi Tasking Staff||Matriculation(10th) passed||25 years|
There is no application fee for the recruitment.
Required Documents at the time of Interview
- Must have minimum educational eligibility.
- Required original educational documents.
- Experience Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photographs
The selection procedure for the NIV Technician and various post recruitment is interview. The candidates must have to send the offline application form to the official address for the verification process, after the shortlisted candidates will invited for the interview session. The candidates have to clear the interview for selection. After th interview the final merit list will be published.
Cut-off of the NIV Technician Recruitment
The cut-off and the selection will be definitely based on the talent and merit. If a candidate not attended the examination after apply online he/she will be rejected. The merit list will be based on by taking reference of previous year cut-off marks. If a candidate cleared the interview with minimum cut-off marks as per the category he/she will called for the document verification. You can check the admit card, result and answer key of NIV Technician and Various Post by visiting our website or official website of the organization.
How to Apply for the NIV Technician Recruitment
- Candidates should follow all steps mentioned in this article and in the notification before apply for the NIV Technician and Various Post.
- The candidates should apply the application through offline.
- Kindly be ready with your basic details like Name, Email, Address, Academic Details etc.
- Kindly ready your all photocopy documents as needed for the application like Photo, Signature, Eligible documents etc.
- Download the offline application by the link provided below.
- Fill the application step by step as prescribed in the notification and the website.
- After successful fill up check carefully all the fields are correct or not before sending.
People May Also Visit
|ICFRE Forest Guard Recruitment||NTPC Engineer Recruitment|
|WBHRB Assistant Superintendent||CRPF Recruitment|
|BEL Project Engineer Recruitment||Indian Armed Forces Recruitment|
FAQ-NIV Technician Recruitment
The start date of the application form is 23/07/2020 and end date is 30/07/2020.
There are total 45 posts.
There is no application fee.
The age limit is 25-30 years.
The minimum educational qualification for the recruitment is Intermediate(10+2)/Matriculation as per the posts.