Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board(RSMSSB) recently released recruitment notification for ECG Technician 2020. Interested candidates must read the full article and notification before apply online.
The online application form for RSMSSB ECG Technician will started from 06/08/2020 and the last date of the application form will be 04/09/2020. Interested candidates must apply before the last date of the application form.
- Basic Information
- Notification Details
- RSMSSB ECG Technician Recruitment Details
- Important Dates
- RSMSSB ECG Technician-Vacancy Details
- Category Wise Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Application Fee
- Selection Procedure
- Cut-off of RSMSSB ECG Technician Recruitment
- How to Apply for the RSMSSB ECG Technician Recruitment
- Important Links
- People May Also Visit
- FAQ-RSMSSB ECG Technician Recruitment
RSMSSB ECG Technician Recruitment Details
|Post Name||ECG Technician|
|Last Date of Application||04/09/2020|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
|Last Date of Application||04/09/2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||04/09/2020|
|Examination Date||Will Notified Soon|
RSMSSB ECG Technician-Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No Of Post|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Category||TSP Area||Non TSP Area|
|ECG Technician||Intermediate(10+2) with Biology or Mathematics and Diploma in ECG Technician with Rajasthan Paramedical Council registration no and also with Hindi and Rajasthani Culture knowledge|
The minimum age limit for RSMSSB ECG Technician is 18 years and maximum age limit is 40 years as calculated on 01/01/2021. The age relaxation will provide to the lower category students as per the RSMSSB rules.
|OBC(Non Creamy)||Rs. 350/-|
|Payment Gateway||Online through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Rajasthan E-Mitra Portal only|
Interested candidates must apply for the recruitment through online only. After the application candidates have to clear the written based examination with minimum qualifying marks for selection. Shortlisted candidates form written examination have to produce original qualification documents at the time of document verification. After that the final merit list will be published on the official website of RSMSSB.
Cut-off of RSMSSB ECG Technician Recruitment
The cut-off and the selection will be definitely based on the talent and merit. If a candidate not attended the examination after apply online he/she will be rejected. The merit list will be based on by taking reference of previous year cut-off marks. If a candidate cleared the written examination with minimum cut-off marks as per the category he/she will called for next step of selection procedure document verification. You can check the admit card, result and answer key of RSMSSB ECG Technician by visiting our website or official website of the organization.
How to Apply for the RSMSSB ECG Technician Recruitment
- Candidates should follow all steps mentioned in this article and in the notification before apply online for RSMSSB ECG Technician.
- The candidates should apply the application through online.
- Kindly be ready with your basic details like Name, Email, Address, Academic Details etc.
- Kindly ready your all scanned documents as needed for the application like Photo, Signature, Eligible documents etc.
- Go to the official website or the recruitment portal through our provided link below.
- Fill the application step by step as prescribed in the notification and the website.
- After successful fill up check carefully all the fields are correct or not before final submit.
- After final submit take a printout of the acknowledgement page for future reference.
People May Also Visit
|Kerala High Court Recruitment||SGPGI Staff Nurse Recruitment|
|MRB Skilled Assistant Recruitment||IBPS Various Post Admit Card|
|BEL Project Engineer Recruitment||DSSSB Assistant Teacher Result|
FAQ-RSMSSB ECG Technician Recruitment
The start date of the application form is 06/08/2020 and end date is 04/09/2020.
There are total 195 posts.
The application fee for UR/EWS candidates is Rs. 450, for OBC Non Creamy Layer candidates Rs. 350 and for SC/ST/PH candidates is zero Rs. 250.
The age limit is 18-40 years.
The minimum educational qualification for the recruitment is Intermediate with Biology/Mathematics and Diploma in ECG Technician.