State Bank Of India(SBI) recently released recruitment notification for the Circle Based Officer(CBO) 2020. Interested candidates must read the full article and notification before apply online.
The application form of SBI CBO 2020 started from 27/07/2020 and the last date of the application form is 16/08/2020. Interested candidates must apply before the last date of the application form.
- Basic Information
- Notification Details
- SBI CBO Recruitment 2020 Details
- Important Dates
- SBI CBO Recruitment-State Wise Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Application Fee
- SBI CBO-Common Eligibility
- Documents Needed at Online Application
- Documents Needed at Interview
- Selection Procedure
- Cut-off of SBI CBO Recruitment 2020
- How to Apply for the SBI CBO Recruitment 2020
- Important Links
- People May Also Visit
- FAQ-SBI CBO Recruitment 2020
SBI CBO Recruitment 2020 Details
|Post Name||Circle Based Officer|
|Last Date of Application||16/08/2020|
|Selection Process||On Basis of Merit,Interview|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date of Application||16/08/2020|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||16/08/2020|
|Interview Date||Will Notified Soon|
SBI CBO Recruitment-State Wise Vacancy Details
The candidates who are interested for the recruitment must have the Graduate degree in any discipline from any recognized University.
The age limit for SBI CBO Recruitment 2020 is 30 years ans calculated on 01/08/2020. The age relaxation also provided to the SC/ST,OBC,PWD candidates as mentioned below.
|Category||Age Relaxation in Years|
|OBC for Non Creamy Layer||03 Years|
|Payment Gateway||Online through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking Only|
SBI CBO-Common Eligibility
The interested candidates must have at-least 02 years experience as on 01/08/2020 as a designation of an Officer at any Commercial or Regional Bank.
The candidates who will apply for any state must know the local language of that state and for the proof for this statement the candidates have to provide the Matriculation or 10th certificate to the organization with that local language as a subject of that state.
Documents Needed at Online Application
- Recent Passport Photographs.
- Scanned Signature.
- Date of Birth Proof.
- Bio Data/Curriculum Vitae
- Educational Documents
- Professional Qualification such as MBA,CA,CFA,ICFA (If any)
- Matriculation and Intermediate Certificate
- Experience Proof(in PDF)
- Salary Slip(in PDF)
Documents Needed at Interview
- ID Proof-any one(Adhaar Card/Pan Card/Voter Id Card/Driving License etc.).
- Recent Passport Size Photographs.
- Educational Documents.
- Matriculation Certificate for Date of Birth verification.
The candidates have to apply for the recruitment through online first, after that the candidates must have to download the call letter from the official website and shall attend the interview with the required documents. After the interview the shortlisted candidates will be selected for the post in different circle and state.
Cut-off of SBI CBO Recruitment 2020
The cut-off and the selection will be definitely based on the talent and merit. If a candidate not attended the examination after apply online he/she will be rejected. The merit list will be based on by taking reference of previous year cut-off marks. If a candidate cleared the interview with as per the category he/she will be selected for the recruitment. You can check the admit card, result and answer key of SBI CBO 2020 by visiting our website or official website of the organization.
How to Apply for the SBI CBO Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should follow all steps mentioned in this article and in the notification before apply online for SBI CBO 2020.
- The candidates should apply the application through online.
- Kindly be ready with your basic details like Name, Email, Address, Academic Details etc.
- Kindly ready your all scanned documents as needed for the application like Photo, Signature, Eligible documents etc.
- Go to the official website or the recruitment portal through our provided link below.
- Fill the application step by step as prescribed in the notification and the website.
- After successful fill up check carefully all the fields are correct or not before final submit.
- After final submit take a printout of the acknowledgement page for future reference.
People May Also Visit
|Bihar Police Forest Guard Recruitment||ICFRE Forest Guard Recruitment|
|Assam JAA Recruitment||BEL Project Engineer Recruitment|
|LHMC MLT Recruitment||SGPGI Staff Nurse Recruitment|
FAQ-SBI CBO Recruitment 2020
The start date of the application form is 27/07/2020 and end date is 16/08/2020.
There are total 3850 posts.
The application fee for UR/OBC/EWS candidates is Rs. 750 and for SC/ST candidates is zero.
The age limit is 30 years.
The minimum educational qualification for the recruitment is Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University.