Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission(UKSSSC) recently released recruitment notification for Account Clerk 2020. Interested candidates must read the full article and notification before apply online.
The application form of UKSSSC Account Clerk 2020 will started from 30/07/2020 and the last date of the application form is 14/09/2020. Interested candidates must apply before the last date of the application form.
- Basic Information
- Notification Details
- UKSSSC Account Clerk Recruitment Details
- Important Dates
- UKSSSC Account Clerk-Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Application Fee
- Documents Needed at Online Application
- Selection Procedure
- Cut-off of UKSSSC Account Clerk Recruitment
- How to Apply for the UKSSSC Account Clerk Recruitment
- Important Links
- People May also Visit
- FAQ-UKSSSC Account Clerk Recruitment
UKSSSC Account Clerk Recruitment Details
|Post Name||Account Clerk|
|Last Date of Application||14/09/2020|
|Selection Process||Written Exam,Typing Test|
|Last Date of Application||14/09/2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||16/09/2020|
UKSSSC Account Clerk-Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No Of Post||Pay Scale|
|Account Clerk||142||Rs. 27100-69100/-|
|Account Clerk||Intermediate(10+2) in Commerce or in any discipline from any recognized University|
The minimum age limit for the recruitment is 18 years and the maximum age limit for the post is 42 years as calculated on 01/07/2019.
|SC/ST/PWD of Uttarakhand Domicile||Rs. 150/-|
|Payment Gateway||Online through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking Only|
Documents Needed at Online Application
- Recent Passport Photo.
- Scanned Eligibility Documents.
- Scanned Signature.
- Government ID Proof.
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates.
The candidates will be called for the written based test or examination, candidates must have to clear the written examination with minimum qualifying marks. After the written examination the candidates also have to clear the typing test to qualify for the recruitment. Must note that the typing test is also important, if a candidate clear the written examination then he/she must have to clear the typing test for selection. After the tests the final merit list will be published on the official website.
Cut-off of UKSSSC Account Clerk Recruitment
The cut-off and the selection will be definitely based on the talent and merit. If a candidate not attended the examination after apply online he/she will be rejected. The merit list will be based on by taking reference of previous year cut-off marks. If a candidate cleared the written examination with minimum cut-off marks as per the category he/she will called for next step of selection procedure Typing Test. You can check the admit card, result and answer key of UKSSSC Account Clerk by visiting our website or official website of the organization.
How to Apply for the UKSSSC Account Clerk Recruitment
- Candidates should follow all steps mentioned in this article and in the notification before apply online for UKSSSC Account Clerk.
- The candidates should apply the application through online.
- Kindly be ready with your basic details like Name, Email, Address, Academic Details etc.
- Kindly ready your all scanned documents as needed for the application like Photo, Signature, Eligible documents etc.
- Go to the official website or the recruitment portal through our provided link below.
- Fill the application step by step as prescribed in the notification and the website.
- After successful fill the online application check carefully all the fields are correct or not before final submit.
- After final submit take a printout of the acknowledgement page for future reference.
People May also Visit
|Western Railway Recruitment||Indian Armed Forces Officer Recruitment|
|WBHRB Assistant Superintendent||SGPGI Staff Nurse Recruitment|
|CRPF Paramedical Staff Recruitment||IPR Scientist Recruitment|
FAQ-UKSSSC Account Clerk Recruitment
The start date of the application form is 31/07/2020 and end date is 14/09/2020.
There are total 142 posts.
The application fee for UR/OBC/EWS candidates is Rs. 300 and for SC/ST/PWD Uttarakhand Domicile candidates is Rs. 150.
The age limit is 18-40 years.
The minimum educational qualification for the recruitment is Intermediate(10+2) in Commerce or in any discipline from any recognized board.