Indian Railway of Western Region recently released contractual recruitment notification of Junior Engineer, Junior Technical Associate(JTA) 2020. Interested candidates must read the full article and notification before apply online.
The application form of Western Railway Junior Engineer, Junior Technical Associate started from 24/07/2020 and the last date of the application form is 22/08/2020. Interested candidates must apply before the last date of the application form.
- Basic Information
- Notification Details
- Western Railway JTA,JE Recruitment Details
- Important Dates
- Western Railway JTA,JE Recruitment-Vacancy Details
- Category Wise Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Application Fee
- Refund of Application Fee Policy
- Documents Required at Online Application
- Pay Scale
- Western Railway JTA,JE-Contract Period
- Selection Process
- Cut-off of Western Railway JTA,JE Recruitment
- How to Apply for the Western Railway JTA,JE Recruitment
- Important Links
- People May Also Visit
- FAQ-Western Railway JTA,JE Recruitment
Western Railway JTA,JE Recruitment Details
|Organization||Indian Railway(Western Region)|
|Post Name||Junior Technical Associate(JTA)|
|Last Date of Application||22/08/2020|
|Selection Process||On Basis of Merit,Medical|
|Application Start Date||24/07/2020|
|Last Date of Application||22/08/2020|
Western Railway JTA,JE Recruitment-Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No Of Post|
|Junior Technical Associate(Works)||19|
|Junior Technical Associate(Electrical)||12|
|Junior Technical Associate(Tele Comm/S&T)||10|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Junior Technical Associate(Works)||Full time Diploma in Civil Engineering or full time B.SC in Civil Engineering from a recognized University with 60%, for UR, 55% for OBC and 50% for SC/ST. Full time B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized University with 60%, for UR, 55% for OBC and 50% for SC/ST|
|Junior Technical Associate(Electrical)||Full time Diploma/B.SC in in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics Engineering with 60%, for UR, 55% for OBC and 50% for SC/ST or Full time B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics Engineering from a recognized University with 60%, for UR, 55% for OBC and 50% for SC/ST|
|Junior Technical Associate(Tele/S&T)||Full time Diploma/B.SC in in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Information Technology/Communication Engineering with 60%, for UR, 55% for OBC and 50% for SC/ST or Full time B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Information Technology/Communication Engineering from a recognized University with 60%, for UR, 55% for OBC and 50% for SC/ST|
The minimum age limit of the recruitment for the all category candidates is 18 years and the maximum age for the UR candidates is 33 years and for OBC candidates 36 years and for the SC.ST candidates 38 years.
|Payment Gateway||Online through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking only|
Refund of Application Fee Policy
The candidates who will appear in the Personality or Intelligence Test, the amount will be of Rs.400/- for UR and of Rs.250/- for OBC/EWS/SC/ST refunded to the candidates.
Documents Required at Online Application
- Recent Coloured Photographs(JPG, Max. 60 KB)
- Scanned Proper Signature(JPG, Max. 60 KB)
- Scanned Matriculation(10th) Mark-Sheet(PDF, Max. 100 KB)
- Scanned Matriculation(10th) Certificate(PDF, Max. 100 KB)
- Caste Certificate only for SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates(PDF, Max. 100 KB)
- Scanned Diploma/B.Tech/B.Sc Certificate in respective branches(PDF, Max. 100 KB)
|Post Name||X(Class of City)||Y(Class of City)||Z(Class of City)|
|Junior Technical Associate(Works/eLECTRICAL/Tele. comm./S&T)||Rs. 30,000/-||Rs. 27,000/-||Rs. 25,000/-|
Western Railway JTA,JE-Contract Period
The basic contract will be maximum up to 19/11/2020 from the start date of the contract. The contract can be extended on the basis of year to year as per the need of the post requirement and performance of the candidates.
The candidates will be selected on basis of the merit or education qualification they got in academics. After the shortlisting of candidates through the online application the candidates will go through the personal or intelligence test for the qualification. After this test the final merit list will be published on the official website.
Cut-off of Western Railway JTA,JE Recruitment
The cut-off and the selection will be definitely based on the talent and merit. If a candidate not attended the examination after apply online he/she will be rejected. The merit list will be based on by taking reference of previous year cut-off marks. If a candidate cleared the personality Test or Intelligence Test as per the category he/she will called for the document verification. You can check the admit card, result and answer key of Western Railway JTA,JE by visiting our website or official website of the organization.
How to Apply for the Western Railway JTA,JE Recruitment
- Candidates should follow all steps mentioned in this article and in the notification before apply online for Western Railway JTA,JE.
- The candidates should apply the application through online.
- Kindly be ready with your basic details like Name, Email, Address, Academic Details etc.
- Kindly ready your all scanned documents as needed for the application like Photo, Signature, Eligible documents etc.
- Go to the official website or the recruitment portal through our provided link below.
- Fill the application step by step as prescribed in the notification and the website.
- After successful fill up check carefully all the fields are correct or not before final submit.
- After final submit take a printout of the acknowledgement page for future reference.
People May Also Visit
- OSSC Scientific Officer Recruitment-45 Post,Selection,Eligibility
- Cochin Shipyard Workmen Recruitment-471 Posts,Selection
- NABARD Specialist Consultants Recruitment-13 Posts,Selection
- AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment-3.8K Post,Selection,Eligibility
- UPPSC BEO Admit Card-309 Post,Selection Process,Eligibility
- Rajasthan Dak Sevak Recruitment-3.2K Post,Selection,GDS
FAQ-Western Railway JTA,JE Recruitment
The start date of the application form is 24/07/2020 and end date is 22/08/2020.
There are total 41 posts.
The application fee for UR candidates is Rs. 500 and for OBC/SC/ST/Female candidates is Rs. 250.
The age limit is for
UR: 18-33 Years
OBC: 18-36 Years
SC/ST: 18-38 Years
The minimum educational qualification for the recruitment is Diploma/B.Tech/B.Sn in respective Engineering branches as per the post.